For the treatment of leucorrhoea at home:
Take one ripened banana, smash it and mix it with 6 grams of pure ghee and eat it every morning and evening every day. Regular consumption of the mixture will prevent Leucorrhoea and its harmful effects.
Important Notice: If the above composition works for you then 4-6 drops of honey can be mixed which will complement the benefits of the remedy.
Point to Remember: Never use the same quantity of honey or ghee as it will turn into a poisonous mixture.
Useful Tips and Remedies
- For treating leucorrhoea, the cleanliness of vagina is the most important prospect. It should be cleaned and washed after every urination process.
- Boil neem leaves in 500 liters of water. Make it cool and use that water for vaginal wash.
- Mix 2 grams of alum powder in 500 liters of warm water and wash your vagina with this water during a bath or after urination for better results. Alum acts as an antiseptic which prevents further infections in the vaginal area.
- The use of neem or alum destroys the negative effects of Leucorrhoea, provides fast relief from the disease and also helps to remove the bad odor of private parts.
- In a case of any kind of pimples or scars in the vaginal area, boil 50 grams of neem leaves in 1-liter water. Let the water to be cooled. Mix 3 grams of alum in the cool water and use the lotion to get rid of the problem soon.
- Rice water obtained from boiled rice should be cooled for 20 minutes. Drink the warm rice water in the evening 2 hours before the dinner for 3-7 days. This is a great home remedy to treat leucorrhoea. According to Ayurveda, rice water is considered as an energy drink which is nutritious, delicious, acts as a digestive supplement and has great cooling effects.
- This remedy must be continued for 2-3 months for chronic leucorrhoea problem.
- Fry 1 kg of Moong dal in a dry pan without using oil. Powder the fried moong dal and make Laddu by mixing 100 grams of pure ghee and 100 grams powdered sugar in it. Eat one laddu every day in empty stomach to get rid of leucorrhoea. Regular consumption for a week can treat Leucorrhoea from the roots.
- Powder dry amla along with seeds and rock candy (misri) separately and mix them in equal proportion. Take 1 teaspoonful of the mixture along with water in the empty stomach two times a day for at least 5 days to get rid of Leucorrhoea. This mixture is also helpful for to treat male sexual diseases like premature ejaculation, nightfall, cholesterol level in blood, constipation issues or cardiac disorders etc.
Top 10 Benefits of Jaggery
Jaggery, also known as “Gur” in Hindi is basically unrefined sugar obtained from raw, concentrated sugarcane juice. Though gur can be obtained from other sources like date palm (nolen gur), but the one made from sugarcane juice is most commonly used. It is prepared by boiling sugar cane juice till it solidifies and then put into blocks. There are many benefits of jaggery towards health.
Here are the Top 10 Jaggery benefits everybody should know:
- Prevents constipation and detoxifies liver: Jaggery stimulates the digestive enzymes of the body, promotes bowel movements and hence relieves constipation. It can be taken along with raw turmeric which cleanses the liver and removes the harmful toxins from our body.
- Prevents Anemia and purifies blood: One of the essential features of jaggery is that it purifies the blood and helps to increase the hemoglobin count in the blood. In addition, it is a rich source of iron and folate that ensures to keep a normal blood level in the body and hence prevents from anemia.
- Boosts intestinal health and aids digestion: Jaggery is rich in magnesium which boosts up the intestinal strength. It also helps to maintain the body temperature by keeping the stomach cool and promotes proper digestion.
- Promotes Weight loss: It’s potassium rich content helps to maintain electrolytic levels in the body, prevents water retention, boosts metabolic rate and is an effective element to induce weight loss.
- Controls blood pressure: Jaggery is highly rich in sodium and potassium which helps to regulate the acid levels in the body and keep a control on the blood pressure level of the body.
- Good source of energy: Jaggery is a source of simple carbohydrate that gets mixed up with the blood instantly and provides energy to the body. It also helps to reduce fatigue and weakness from the body.
- Cleanses respiratory tract : Regular consumption of Jaggery helps to get rid of many respiratory tract problems like asthma, bronchitis etc and also clears out the blocked respiratory tracts.
- Prevents joint pain: Eat a small cube of jaggery along with ginger to get rid of joint pain and arthritic issues.
- Treats Menstrual pain: Jaggery contains many essential nutrients which are an effective natural treatment for menstrual problems. You must eat one piece of jaggery everybody to get relief from menstrual cramps and other symptoms of PMS.
- Prevents Flu symptoms: It boosts the immune system and helps to prevent cold and flu symptoms in the body.
Home Remedy for dark circles/ Under Eye Shadow
* Apply 4 drops of Kumkumadi Oil over the clean face ( washed and dried) and make upward strokes. Leave it for 20mins. Rinse with water. Practice every day for 20 mins
before sleep . Will start to see results in 15-20days.* Put 2 drops of cow’s ghee ( warm and liquified) or 2 drops of sesame oil / 2 drops of Annu Thailam in each nostril before sleep. Do this for a couple of months and see
* Put 2 drops of cow’s ghee ( warm and liquified) or 2 drops of sesame oil / 2 drops of Annu Thailam in each nostril before sleep. Do this for a couple of months and see
the results. Spit out if any flem /mucous comes into your mouth followed by warm water gargling.
* Drink plenty of water and sleep 7-8 hours.
* Make a paste by adding 1/2 Spoon of gram flour + Pinch of Turmeric + 1/2 Teaspoon of tomato Juice + 1/2 teaspoon of mint powder and 1/2 Spoon of lemon juice. Mix
them all and make a paste. Apply the same on washed and dried face. Leave it for 20mins. Thereafter wash it off with water.
Repeat this same on every 2 days and see the result after 10-15 application.
Braahm Muhurt is from 3:00 am until sunrise. We should leave bed in Braahm Muhurt, relieve ourselves, and start the practice of meditation. Braahm Muhurt time is a golden time for all life forms. At this time all life forms in the creation wake up and sing the praises of the Lord, each in their own language. Birds start to chirp, cows start to moo. Lions start to roar. It appears as though all of them are expressing their gratitude towards the Supreme Father in their own language- “ O Lord! You made the air in which we all breathe. You made the land on which we live. You made food-water, fruits-flowers, which are the means to our sustenance. If the night time be addressed as a temporary dissolutionthen braahm Muhurt comes everyday on this earth with a new creation in its lap.
The practitioner of meditation should not let go of this golden time. We should practice meditation in Braahm Muhurt time by sitting in a firm posture in a decided place. During summer months it will be good to take bath also at this time with cold water. In this Braahm Muhurt time, a special energy emanates from the supreme soul towards earth. That is why practice done at this time keeps us fresh for the entire duration of the day and also keep us energized in our daily routine. The experience of that special energy of God stays with us the entire day. In ancient times our rishis, maharishis,saints and the Emperors ruling over Earth would arise at this time and deliberate upon the matters of their kingdom. Students, Bramhacharis would renounce sleep at this time and get busy in their studies. The result would be that they would achieve their objective in life by the practice of meditation for a little time and putting in effort for a small duration of time. Hence we should take benefit of this golden time of Braahm Muhurt. It comes only once in an interval of 24 hours of night and day.
To be able to make good use of this golden time we will need to eat light,easily digestible, sattvik food in the night. Heavy, tamsik and excessive intake of food gives rise to sleep and laziness. People who eat such food in the night wake up late in the morning. They don’t even know when the sun rose in the horizon. And there are many people who have never even seen the rising sun in their entire life. We should not let that happen to us. Braahm Muhurt is giving us a message—
“Uttishthat Jaagrat Praapya varaannibodhat”. Arise, awaken, experience the touch of God’s Bestowing Hands. We should not be late in going to bed at night. Television, cinema, theatre etc., should not be watched late into the night. For every adult practitioner of meditation a minimum amount of 6 hours of sleep is inappropriate. Minors of younger age can sleep upto 8 hours.
But they should leave bed before sunrise and must give time to the practice of meditation. This will rejuvenate the mind, body and soul and induce peace in a person. This discipline exists for both male and female practitioners.
Practising meditation at (Godhuli vela) time in the evening is no less than practising it at Braahm Muhurt time in the morning. Godhuli is the time when the sun has set but still it is light,i.e.,the time between sunset and last light. When sitting down for the practice , first of all, with pure thoughts, remembering the divine form of God in our heart, we should bow in his feet with individed devotion and a feeling of self surrender. Thereafter we should meditate upon the instructed place. Again, we should do prayer, Aarti and shantipaath in the morning and night before meals and should read holy treatises with attention on their meaning. The book “Swarved” should be there with all the practitioners. Every discipline-family must get the monthly vihangam yoga magazine. All disciples and practitioners should pay attention to this. For human, form it is hard to attain! To put it to good use is, indeed, our duty. Rest is upon the God.
Dr. Arindham Chatterjee
M.D. Global Ayucare™
Six ways To Remain Healthy – There is a famous saying that Health is Wealth. It is indeed true but very few can understand its deeper meaning. Health is the costlier wealth one could have as if we don’t have health then we are unable to make wealth and one can’t deny the truth that without the wealth one can’t afford to have anything even happiness to some extent.
Thus the one with Health and Happiness is considered to be the most satisfied person on this Globe. Health is the most natural form of wealth available and it is our right to be healthy as we are made from the nature itself. Thus to be healthy we have to follow certain basic activities and some basic principles and these are being quoted 5000 years ago only in the Ayurvedic texts. These are certain guide lines which helps the individual to remain healthy for longer duration by enhancing the immunity and normalising the metabolism. So, hereby these are the basic principles if one should follow will definitely be deprived of many health problems, at the same time it will enhance the immunity and gives the normal strength to carry on the regular activities without any problem.
Making a habit of waking up early in the morning. (Between 6 a.m. 7 a.m., usually). As per ayurveda in the morning hours the Bala Rupi Kapha is dominant, means the factor which helps to gives strength and energy to the body, so the development of the body and mind is more. Thus, one who gets up early in the morning can utilize this factor more for his or her benefit. Also you must have come across the famous saying early to bed and early to rise, makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise. Thus, the statement is 100% true.
Making a habit of regular and proper discharge of stools (deification). As per Ayurveda if one does not have regular and proper bowel movements then the person can have so many health problems , thus if one has proper bowel movement then the person can get rid of at least 60%-70% of diseases. Usually now a days most of the person has constipation problem, thus to avoid that one can drink a glass of lukewarm water in the morning hours. Immediately after getting up from the bed. Also if one can consume a spoon of triphala powder or one spoon of ishabghol with lukewarm water before sleep the previous night will definitely help a lot. The powder being mentioned is purely herbal and if one can get this will help them immensely. Avoid doing these things like holding the natural urges like urge for stools, urination , sneezing , vomiting , belching , crying , flatus and also avoid to run fast , laughing loudly soon after the food as if these things are done, it will disturb the doshas ,mainly the vata dosha and can cause many diseases. (Doshas are the factors which maintains and controls the function of the body as per ayurveda).
Proper time and proper way of eating the food is also very important for proper metabolism- Proper and regular breakfast is very important. If a person takes a light breakfast then it will help the person to enjoy his or her work more, as it will increase the concentration level , relieves stress and strain. But always remember that there should be something solid in the breakfast rather then only coffee or tea .With proper breakfast again the doshic balance will be maintain.- There should be a proper time for lunch and dinner.The lunch should be the heaviest meal of the day, where as the dinner should be the lightest.For both lunch and dinner there should be a fix time like lunch be around 1 p.m. 2 p.m. and dinner between 8 p.m. 9 pm.- While eating one should concentrate on food rather on television or news paper etc. as proper concentration will help for the proper secretion of the gastric juices which will help for proper metabolism.- The person should chew the food at least 14- 18 times. As proper chewing will help the food being mixed with saliva properly, also helping the food to convert into soft bolus form. In saliva there are certain enzymes like Ptyalin which help for partial digestion of the food- One should not drink plenty of water just before the food and also soon after the food as it will hamper the digestion. There should be gap of at least 20mins 30mins. After the food and then can drink the water.
A little exercise if being done by a person which include a little body and a little breathing exercise will help the person as it will regulate the blood circulation, relaxes the muscles, increase the movement of the joints and breathing exercise helps for expansion of lungs thus solving as well as preventing many respiratory diseases, also purification of blood.
A light body massage in home only for 10 to 15 minutes. Is also good. One can use sesame oil for this as it is very good for skin, good for muscle tonicity, removes toxins through sweat glands, gives flexibility of the muscles and joints, prevents osteoporosis, gives strength to the muscles, improves blood circulation etc. Also along with this daily bath is also very important. One can take bath after 15 minutes after the massage. Bath cleans the body as well as the negative thoughts also. It relieves the stress and strain. Thus daily bath is very important.
After the food there should be a gap of at least 1.30 hrs. To 2 hrs. Before going to bed. Also after the meal one should walk for at least 200 steps, but that should be brisk walking and not jogging or running.Thus if a person follows these simple Points, can remain healthy and can enjoy the life. So the secret of health is in front of you. Just follow this and enjoy health and wealth together.