Multani Mulpain Capsules are Ayurvedic pain relief medicines that have been developed in such a way that it pacifies all aggravated dosha and strengthen your digestion power. Apart from this, they also act as anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic agent to help in various pain conditions like back pain, knee pain, and joint pain. The herbal extract of each of these herbs present in Multani Mulpain Capsules provides active ingredients that correct the disturbed metabolism and increase the metabolic rate which benefits in less accumulation of toxic substances in the colon and inflammatory molecules.
Each 500 mg capsule of Multani Mulpain Capsules contain herbal extracts of different herbs given below:
- Mahayograj Guggulu -188 mg
- Giloy Satva (Tinospora cordifolia) – 40 mg
- Ashwagandha (Wthania Somnifera) – 40 mg
- Pippla Mool (Ficus religiosa) – 40 mg
- Chopchini (Simlax China) – 40 mg
- Suranjan (Colhicum luteum) – 40 mg
- Medicinal Ahiphen (Papaver somniferum) – 8 mg
- Godanti Bhasma – 4mg
Excipients – Q.S.
- Maharasnadi Kwath – Q.S.
- Dashmool Kwath – Q.S.
Multani Mulpain Capsules Indications: Helpful in joint pain, Backache, muscular sprain, arthritis, the stiffness of joints, sciatica or as directed by the Physician.
Multani Mulpain Capsules Benefits:
- It helps to reduce joints pain, backache, muscular sprain, healing damaged ligaments and tissues.
- It promotes the circulation of blood and removes stiffness of joints, sciatica all kinds of arthritis.
- It also benefits in strengthening the nervous system and muscular co-ordination.
- It helps in relieving stress, rejuvenates the brain for the proper functioning of the body and thus helps in making the body strong and active.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce swelling of joints and bones.
- It helps to improve the metabolism and helps to remove toxins from the body.
Multani Mulpain Capsules Dosage:
Take 2 Capsules Twice daily after 30 minutes of meals with lukewarm milk/water or as directed by the physician.