In modern age ‘Madhumeha’ i.e. Diabetes Mellitus has become a major problem, commonly in socio –economically improved part of the society. Type II Diabetes is known as one of the ‘Diseases of Affluence’ which arise in people who have “too much; too much food, too much leisure, too much comfort.” Oversleeping especially during the day, lack of exercise, laziness, and overeating especially of cold, oily, sweet, fatty things, which increase Kapha are said to cause the disease that we know as Type II Diabetes Mellitus.
While Insulin and Allopathic drugs can keep a diabetic’s blood sugar at or near normal levels, they cannot prevent the varied complications such as:-
- Neuropathy is nerve damage. It can cause problems in legs as well as other systems in the body.
- Retinopathy is damage to the eyes.
- Nephropathy is kidney disease. The kidneys filter waste out of the blood when they don’t work well, poisons can build up.
- Heart disease is more common in people with diabetes.
- Gastroparesis which is a delay of a stomach’s emptying, literally signifies a partial paralysis of the stomach.
- Cognitive Impairment While people who have diabetes may experience memory problems and cognitive impairment.
- Atherosclerosis is more commonly identified as a hardening or clogging of the arteries and is caused by a build-up of fatty material that restricts blood flow
- Hypertension or high blood pressure, is another leading complication for diabetics. This condition arises within 65% of people who have diabetes.
Diabetacure is helpful in controlling onset of all these complications, apart from controlling blood sugar level. Ingredients of Diabetacure have been specially selected so that they prevent these complications from occurring. Diabetacure should also be taken by people who have a family history of Diabetes i.e. some one in their blood relation has been a patient of Diabetes because Diabetacure prevents onset of Diabetes.
Shivalik Diabetacure Capsules: Arrests Complications of Diabetes that affect heart, eyes and kidneys.
Insulin and allopathic drugs can keep a diabetic’s blood sugar at or near normal levels, but they can not prevent the varied complications like neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy, heart problems, and hypertension. Diabetacure is helpful in controlling the onset of all these complications, apart from controlling blood sugar levels. Diabetacure should also be taken by the people who have a family history of diabetes i.e. someone in their blood relation has been diabetic because Diabetacure prevents the onset of diabetes.
Shivalik Diabetacure Capsules Dosage:
1-2 Capsules half an hour before meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.